Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yahoo Fehler 0x800ccc6f

every year ...

tja, so that when you are in the world wide web is staying.

as the last 3 years and so has this year again someone my name, my abuse photos.

as long as it's all about my business, I can very well live with that and knows how to defend myself.

but if my family is taken into the dirt stops with me on the fun definitely.

who believes me to call with anonymous with my girlfriend or my other people call to have to ruin, is also have to live with the consequences.

now there are many lovely people who have showered me with attention. one of these notes was surprising about platinnetz.de.

I shall look into all these point and if necessary take legal steps once again.

So rather unknown / unknown ...

I'll be back ...

vg of olli and cheerful more ...

ps: for more suggestions I am very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment