Monday, September 29, 2008

Mac Messenger Change Name

9 minutes Sonja Kraus ...


Künstlerpotrait Sonja Kraus

7 min. + 3 min. = 9 min.

So there are people, as one wishes simply to run a front of the lens. However, I hope then to be still present as the only photographer ...

Well, mostly because I am a very nice, it gave me an angel these photos of Sonja Kraus ...

The Prelude:
appointment in FFM, at 16:00 clock in the Cafe main guard. The
Olli was quite loose at 14:30 again quickly go to the gas station to his car to feed.

UPS! At 14:00 the phone rings ...
important call ... I'm still a bissel ...
14:15 clock time then I ended the conversation. Hardly the next call is placed. Hmmm!
still time ... So back on the phone ...
14:25 clock ... YOU are the Olli have to go! OK! CU!

14:30 clock, I wanted to really even go ...
Jo! I've even thought so!
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEFON!

Hmmm!
somehow wanted the hotkey press! No end ... LA!

The beads of sweat on my forehead were then always larger ...
The time I will simply times like this ...
14:50 clock ... From the car to restart navigation and Los :-)

Mirte Hello! My Navi is called Mirte ... The good did not want to talk to me.
restarting ... 14:55 clock ... Mirte still will not ... HOWL! Last try!

Mirte got the extra RESET! Now she is willing and Expound me away ...
War I suddenly really big eyes ...

The fuel gauge is not there where will be know ...
but I have no more time to refuel ... KOTZ!

No Risk, No Fun! I depart from Marburg simply the AB direction FFM ...

Creeping trucks, and more ...
clock at 15:45 I come finally to the car park at the main station ...
The part is fully .... Ne or !!!???

But there is suddenly the barrier, and I can look ... Parking
look .... RAAAAAAAAAAAAUS out of the box ...
at 15:58 am I in the cafe ...

Well, there she is :-)
And somehow forget all the stress ...
You only see these angels ... Blodgett
you remain just 7 minutes to a few photos to make ...
I will not annoy yes ... Give me
min fifth :-) I have more
min but then in just third managed ...
Have no idea how she reacts to photographers ...
But somehow it's pretty loose and did not even annoyed!

Sonja, thank you! NO
preliminary as usual with me, yet I have what I wanted ...
It is just a pro ...

A big thanks to my angel of RMTV ...
PETRA ... I'm absolutely sure you will soon Geile photos ...
promise!

Sodele, and now you can again see what the Olli makes everything when almost no light is there and he also again or should not lightning rarely ...

More photos of Sonja can be found then as usual in my Gallery
among the latest photos :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment